Garlic-Sesame Crostini Italian Recipe
Parmesan cheese and sesame seeds lend a delicious toasty note to these easy hors d’oeuvre.
Serves 30+ Slices
||French or sourdough bread
||Parmesano Reggiano cheese, grated
1. Slice the bread into 1/4" slices.
2. Add the garlic and chili to the melted butter and mix well.
3. Brush one side of each bread slice with the butter-garlic mixture and arrange the slices butter-side-up on a baking sheet.
4. Sprinkle the Parmesan cheese on top of the bread.
5. Sprinkle the sesame seeds over the cheese and broil until golden. (Watch the bread closely as it can burn in a flash!)