Olive and Sun-Dried Tomato Crostini Italian Recipe
Serves 1 cup tapenade
||baguette, sliced ¼-inch thick
||canned pitted black olives, drained*
||oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes
||oil from the sun-dried tomato jar
||chopped Italian parsley
| *This equals 1 6-ounce can of olives.
1. Grill the bread or place it under the broiler until toasted. Turn and toast the other side.
2. Rub the bread with the garlic cloves on both sides and set aside.
3. Place the olives and sun-dried tomatoes into the food processor and pulse until roughly chopped.
4. Pour the mixture into a medium container and add the sun-dried tomato oil. Mix well.
5. Place about one tablespoon of the tapenade on each slice of bread.
6. Sprinkle the parsley over the tops and serve immediately