Chocolate Martini Cocktail Recipe
Luxurious chocolate liqueur and bracing vodka come together in a pleasingly potent blend that’s perfect for a romantic celebration.
||Godiva chocolate liqueur for rimming the glass
||shaved or grated chocolate for rimming the glass
||Godiva chocolate liqueur
1. Chill the glass in the refrigerator, or fill it with ice for several minutes, then discard the ice.
2. Place the shave chocolate on a plate.
2. Pour the Godiva chocolate liqueur on to a plate. Dip the rim of the glass into the liqueur.
4. Dip the moistened rim in to the chocolate shavings, being careful to cover the entire surface. Set aside.
3. Pour the vodka and chocolate liqueur into an ice-filled shaker and shake well.
4. Strain into the chocolate rimmed martini glass and serve immediately.