Tequila Sunrise Cocktail Drink
Fans of citrus and tequila will love this colorful, festive concoction. Use freshly squeezed orange juice for the very best flavor.
Recommended glass: Highball
||lime slice for decoration
1. Chill the glass in the refrigerator, or fill it with ice for several minutes to chill, then discard.
2. Pour the tequila, lime, and oranges juices into an ice-filled shaker; shake well.
3. Pour the tequila mixture and ice into the chilled glass.
4. Slowly pour in the grenadine. Do not stir—let it bleed into the mixture creating the sunrise effect.
5. Garnish with a lime slice.