Classic Chocolate Chippers Ice Cream Sandwiches Recipe
Is it possible to improve on simple chocolate chip cookies? Actually, yes. Just add ice cream!
|* Substitute a quart of best-quality, store bought vanilla ice cream preferred.
- Prepare the vanilla bean ice cream as directed and freeze until solid.
Alternately, purchase a quart of vanilla ice cream.
- Prepare the chocolate chip cookies as directed.
- Cool the cookies completely and select 12 good ones.
- Remove the ice cream from freezer and scoop or cut a piece of ice cream to fit between the cookies.
- Sandwich the ice cream between the chocolate chip cookies.
- Wrap the sandwiches individually in plastic wrap or foil and freeze for at least 2 hours.