Make Authentic Mexican
Lightly frying the tortillas takes just a moment, but makes all the difference for perfect huevos rancheros.
1. Heat the oil in a skillet set over a medium-high flame until sizzling.
2. Dip both sides of the tortilla in the oil and drain it.
3.Place the tortilla on the plate.
4, Return the skillet to the stove and fry the eggs.
5. Place the eggs on top of the tortilla.
6. Ladle the salsa roja over the top.
7. Serve immediately with refried beans and cheese.
Barbara Adams Beyond Wonderful
How To Mexican Cooking Tips and Techniques.