This irresistibly refreshing summer sorbet tastes like a day on the beach!
|1||fresh pineapple, peeled, cored and chopped. *|
|1 1/2||cups||Simple Syrup|
|1||tablespoon||freshly squeezed lime juice|
|*This should yield approximately 2 cups of pineapple puree.|
- Place the pineapple in the blender and puree until smooth.
- Combine the simple syrup, pineapple puree, lime juice, and coconut extract and mix well. Refrigerate for 4 to 6 hours to ripen the mixture.
- Process in an ice cream maker according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Place the finished pineapple sorbet in a container and freeze for 8 hours or overnight.
- Remove the sorbet from the freezer 10 minutes before serving.