This delicious pie is a family favorite--and easy to prepare.
|1||recipe||9-inch Basic Pie Crust|
|1/4||cup||brown sugar, packed|
|2||cups||canned, solid-pack pumpkin|
|1 1/2||teaspoon||ground cinnamon|
|1||cup||canned, evaporated milk|
Preheat oven to 400°
1. Prepare the pie crust and place it in the freezer to chill while you work on the filling.
2. Beat the eggs and sugars together in a food processor or electric mixer until thick.
3. Add the pumpkin, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, and evaporated milk to the egg mixture and mix until combined.
4. Pour into the unbaked pie shell and cook for 40–45 minutes, or until a knife inserted into the center of the pie comes out clean.
NOTE: If the crust browns too fast, place a piece of aluminum foil loosely on top until the pie is fully cooked.
5. Cool to room temperature before serving.