Strawberry Balsamic Yogurt Pops Recipe
These may sound crazy weird, but they are crazy good.
||good quality balsamic vinegar
||finely chopped basil
||disposable paper cups and wooden sticks, or your favorite freezer pop molds
- In a bowl, combine 2 cups of the strawberries with the sugar, honey and vinegar. Allow to stand, covered, for a minimum of 15 minutes.
- Place the strawberry mixture into a blender and pulse until smooth.
- Add the yogurt and pulse until combined.
- Transfer the mixture to a bowl and stir in the remaining 1 cup of strawberries and the basil.
- Pour into molds or cups.
- Cover with foil and push the sticks through the foil into center of each pop.
- Freeze until firm, 8 hours or overnight.
Approximately 10 minutes plus 9–11 hours downtime.