Fudgesicles Two Ways Recipe
Mochasicles or Chocolate Malt pops, the choice is yours.
||espresso powder or 2 tablespoons malt powder
||disposable paper cups and wooden sticks, or your favorite freezer pop molds
- In a medium saucepan, whisk together the cornstarch, sugar, cocoa, espresso powder or malt powder and salt.
- Place the pan over medium heat and slowly whisk in the milk.
- Bring to a low boil and cook, stirring constantly, until the mixture begins to thicken and will coat the back of a spoon.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the vanilla.
- Cool slightly.
- Press a piece of plastic wrap over the top of the pudding and cool completely.
- Pour into molds or cups.
- Cover with foil and push the sticks through the foil into center of each pop.
- Freeze until firm, 8 hours or overnight.
Approximately 15 minutes plus 9 hours plus downtime.