I’ve named this dish for Friday—the day after Thanksgiving—for obvious reasons. The quantities and ingredients are flexible; the end result, invariably delicious. Bake it in individual crocks or a large casserole.
|~||leftover turkey bits and slices|
|~||leftover mashed potatoes|
|~||leftover green beans, cranberry sauce, carrots or anything your
Pre-heat oven to 375°
- In an oven-proof baking dish, arrange a layer of turkey bits and slices.
- Top with a bit of gravy.
- Add a layer of stuffing and slather with gravy.
- Build a layer of your choice with cranberry sauce, vegetables or both.
- Top with mashed potatoes.
- Bake until the mixture is heated through and the top begins to brown—Approximately 20–25 minutes.