Neopolitan Sandwich Recipe
Call it a hero, an Italian sub, a hoagie... Whatever the name, a spicy, gooey, hot-from-the-oven sandwich never fails to satisfy.
||roll, soft or sourdough
||bottled Italian dressing
||chopped black olives
||mozzarella cheese, shredded
||Romaine lettuce, chopped
Pre-heat oven to 350°
1. Cut the sandwich roll in half lengthwise and then brush the inside surfaces with Italian dressing.
2. Arrange the roll, cut side up, on a baking sheet.
3. Place the tomato, black olives, and shredded cheese on one side of the roll.
4. Arrange the Canadian bacon on the other side of the roll and top with the pepperoni.
5. Place on a baking sheet in the oven and cook until the cheese melts—approximately 2-3 minutes.
6.Top with lettuce, close the sandwich cut in half and serve hot.
Under 10 minutes.