Pour this glorious topping over premium vanilla ice cream, savor a spoonful, and be spoiled for life. Fresh strawberries are essential here, but take advantage of convenient frozen packages for the rest of the fruit.
|4||cups||fresh strawberries, stemmed and quartered|
|2||cups||frozen blueberries, thawed|
|1||12-ounce package||frozen blackberries, thawed|
|1||12-ounce package||frozen raspberries, thawed|
|2||tablespoons||fresh lemon juice|
|* Use Vanilla sugar for extra depth of flavor.|
1. Combine the strawberries, blueberries, and blackberries in a large bowl.
2. Place the raspberries, sugar, lemon juice, and water into a food processor and process until smooth.
3. Pour the raspberry mixture over the berries and stir to combine.
4. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 2–4 hours while the berries macerate.
5. Remove from the refrigerator 20 minutes before serving for the best flavor.