Far more festive than straight champagne, this bubbly gem is pure pleasure!
Recommended glass: Champagne flute
|4–5||ounces||chilled dry champagne|
|Raspberry Puree Mixture|
|1||10-ounce bag||frozen raspberries, thawed|
|~||raspberry for decoration|
1. Chill the glass in the refrigerator, or fill it with ice for several minutes, then discard the ice.
2. Pour the raspberry puree into the glass. Add the champagne and stir gently.
3. Drop a fresh raspberry into the glass and serve immediately.
Raspberry Puree Mixture
1. Place the raspberries and sugar in a blender and process until smooth.
2. Pour the mixture through a fine mesh strainer remove all of the seeds.
Yield: 12 tablespoons puree