Decadent, spicy, creamy and spiked with a hint of brandy. What more could you ask for?
|2||8-ounce packages||cream cheese, softened|
|8||ounces||good quality white chocolate, melted and cooled|
|1||cup||cooked or canned pumpkin puree|
|2||tablespoons||pure maple syrup|
|2||tablespoon||brandy, if desired|
|1/4||cup||pure maple syrup|
Preheat the oven to 325 °
- Place the amaretti, gingersnaps and sugar in a food processor and process until fine.
- Add the melted butter and pulse quickly.
- Press the mixture into the bottom and sides of the prepared 9-inch springform pan.
- Bake for 12 minutes. Cool on a rack.
- In large bowl, using an electric mixer on low speed gently beat cream cheese until soft and creamy.
- Beat in the white chocolate, pumpkin, maple syrup, brandy, vanilla, cinnamon, ginger, cloves and salt.
- Add the eggs one at a time, beating and scraping the sides of the bowl after each addition. Do not overbeat.
- Pour the filling into the prepared crust and bake for 45 minutes.
- While the cheesecake is baking, prepare the topping: Combine the sour cream, maple syrup and vanilla.
- When the cheesecake has baked for 45 minutes, remove it from the oven and spread the topping evenly over the cake.
- Return to the oven and bake for an additional 8 minutes.
- Cool on a rack.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for several hours or overnight. (You can store the cheesecake in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.)
- To serve, bring to room temperature and enjoy.