Subtly spiced oatmeal goodness studded with plump raisins. The secret is soaking the raisins to keep them extra moist and chewy.
|3||eggs, well beaten|
|2 1/2||cups||all-purpose flour|
- In a small bowl, combine the eggs, raisins and vanilla together and let stand for one hour, covered with plastic wrap.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, cream the butter and sugars together.
- Add the flour, salt, cinnamon and soda and mix well.
- Blend in the egg-raisin mixture and oatmeal, mixing well.
- Drop by rounded tablespoons onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes until just lightly brown.
- Transfer to racks to cool.
Baking Time: 12 minutes