Turkey Lavosh Sandwich Recipe
If you’re lucky, you can find large rounds of soft lavosh flatbread in your local ethnic market. If not, jumbo flour tortillas—available in most supermarkets—make a fine substitute.
||lavosh bread, or a jumbo flour tortilla
||leafy green lettuce
||freshly ground black pepper
- Lay the bread on a flat working surface and cover with a light coat of cranberry spread.
- Arrange the turkey evenly over the bread, being careful to cover the outer edges.
- Arrange the lettuce, tomatoes, and onions on top and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Firmly roll up the sandwich, set it seam-side down on a cutting board, and slice into sections.
- Arrange on a plate and serve.
Several minutes with prepped ingredients and pre-made spread.