If you’re lucky, you can find large rounds of soft lavosh flatbread in your local ethnic market. If not, jumbo flour tortillas—available in most supermarkets—make a fine substitute.
|1||10-inch||lavosh bread, or a jumbo flour tortilla|
|4–8||thin slices||deli turkey|
|2–3||leaves||leafy green lettuce|
|1–2||thin slices||red onion|
|~||freshly ground black pepper|
- Lay the bread on a flat working surface and cover with a light coat of cranberry spread.
- Arrange the turkey evenly over the bread, being careful to cover the outer edges.
- Arrange the lettuce, tomatoes, and onions on top and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Firmly roll up the sandwich, set it seam-side down on a cutting board, and slice into sections.
- Arrange on a plate and serve.